What is a Peer Coach?
Peer coaching helps individuals struggling with stress, substance use, and/or suicidal ideation. The coaches support individuals and families in their health and wellness journey.
Our peer coaches are state-certified, NAADAC-credentialed and specially trained in assertive engagement principles by the nation’s leading recovery support experts. They follow evidence-based strategies and have lived experience with managing stress, mental health, and substance misuse.
Contact Us for Assistance With:
- Stress management coaching
- Baseline education on substance use disorder and substance misuse
- To better understand addiction
- Education about recovery and treatment options
- Self-care and coping strategies
- Intervention options and strategies
- Boundary setting tactics